[net.micro.cpm] NEW SIG/M disk/Saving on phone bills

W8SDZ%mit-mc@sri-unix.UUCP (06/18/83)

From:  Keith Petersen <W8SDZ@mit-mc>

The following is forwarded from the RCPM SYSOP system.
Replies to Bill Chin at the address mentioned in his message,
please, not to me.  --Keith

--forwarded messages--

Date: 06/17/83
From: Bill Chin
To:   All
Re:   SIG/M Users Group Volume 118

SIG/M Users Group announces Volume 118 to be released at July meeting of
SIG/M 070883 meeting.  A new quarterly catalog is now available also for
$1.50 (US) domestic or $2.50 international.   All regional coordinators
of SIG/M should leave me a msg to status of their libraries so we can get
you all updated in the library.  If you are a regional coordinator...you
get a catalog automatically when printed....Please send your volume 000
SIG/M information diskettes back for update or order the latest copy from
SIG/M or call the SIG/M-ACG-NJ CBBS's/RCPM systems in Cranford NJ or
Allentown PA.  All diskettes are $6 US (Intl add $5 US).  PLEASE note
these diskettes are 8in SSSD ONLY but other formats are available elsewhere
and noted in the worldwide distribution list Regions.SIG on Volume 000.
Too much to note...worth the $6 cost.

SIG/M POB 97 ISELIN NJ 08830..attn B.Chin/R.Todd

Date: 06/17/83
From: Bill Chin
To:   All
Re:   Alternate phone services

An alternate phone service called TELESAVER has been available to
ACG-NJ and most SIG/M users in the Canadian and US areas as has the
others as MCI, SPRINT, ALLNET, CITIService...etc.  BUT this one
allows the combination of unlimited access to any Bell (US area)
phone as Allnet BUT includes travel services as SPRINT and MCI does
for...$5.00 per month...currently the unlimited service is restricted
as Allnet to major cities.  That service alone is $4.00 per month.
Travel acces via SPRINT is only $1.00 more..CHEAP.. Please send info
requests and SIG/M will process you thru for this service...
Bill Chin, POB 97 ISELIN, NJ 08830 or 177 HADLEY AVE Clifton, NJ 07011.
This is a service I have used since 1981... TRY it...

--end--

scacchitti.wbst@PARC-MAXC.ARPA (06/21/83)

Please excuse my ignorance but I'm not familiar TELESAVER. Just what
services are available for the $5.00 / mo. charge ?

If you could be a little bit more specific and/or point me to a
documentation source I'd greatly appreciate it.
					thanx
						fas