[net.micro.cpm] educational software

cross@uicsl.UUCP (12/04/83)

#N:uicsl:20300001:000:143
uicsl!cross    Dec  3 09:01:00 1983

Looking for educational s/w to run under a CPM based S-100 system.
Need info where directories can be found. Thanks in advance.

Steve Cross

ABN.ISCAMS%usc-isid@sri-unix.UUCP (12/06/83)

THERE WAS SOME STUFF OUT AT SIMTEL20 (EITHER SIGM OR CPMUG) THAT WAS
EDUCATIONAL IN NATURE.  WAIT TILL TONIGHT WHEN I CAN GET TO MY HARDCOPY
LISTINGS, AND I7LL SEND YOU EXACT TITLES AND EXERPTS.

REGARDS,

DAVID KIRSCHBAUM
TOAD HALL (ON ANOTHER MACHINE - BLOODY APPLE)

ABN.ISCAMS%usc-isid@sri-unix.UUCP (12/07/83)

Steve,

I found a certain amount of educational software (CP/M math exercises and
the like) in SIMTEL20's MICRO:<CPMUG.VOL037>.

If you don't want to download the directory, grab it out of ABN.ISCAMS@usc-isid.

(You can, of course, not download the Craps program also included in that
CPMUG volume if you wish to protect the innocence of your students.)

If you have no way to FTP, contact me.

David Kirschbaum
Toad Hall

daemon@decwrl.UUCP (12/07/83)

From: Ed Featherston  HL01-1/P06  225-5241 <roll::featherston>

 Begin Forwarded Message:

Newsgroup : net.micro.cpm
>From : RAINBO::GREENWOOD
subj: educational software

I am also looking for educational software for a CP/M system. Please
post any information.

Tim Greenwood. Digital Equipment Co

		Mail address : ...decvax!decwrl!rhea!rainbo!greenwood

 End Forwarded Message

delong@uiucuxc.UUCP (12/15/83)

#R:uicsl:20300001:uiucuxc:27600003:000:472
uiucuxc!delong    Dec  9 11:16:00 1983

/***** uiucuxc:net.micro.cpm / uicsl!cross /  9:01 am  Dec  3, 1983 */
Looking for educational s/w to run under a CPM based S-100 system.
Need info where directories can be found. Thanks in advance.
Steve Cross
If you receive responses to this request, please post them as I am
sure there are many on the net such as myself who would also
like this information. Much thanks.
{decvax,ucbvax}!pur-ee!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!delong
{ihnp4,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!delong