[net.micro.cpm] MDM7xx overlay for DEC CP/M-80 machines

w8sdz%brl@sri-unix.UUCP (12/26/83)

From:      Keith Petersen <w8sdz@brl>

Bernie Eiben has given us a new overlay for MDM7xx for 3 different DEC
machines that run CP/M-80.  It was announced earlier as a part of the
MDM7xx package available from SIMTEL20 in the MICRO:<CPM.MODEM7>
directory as M7VT-2.ASM, but I felt that additional information might be
of use to Info-Cpm readers.  Here's an excerpt from the message he sent
to me telling what he did.