[net.micro.cpm] Information needed.

cpmlist%brl-vgr@sri-unix.UUCP (01/23/84)

From:      Dave Towson (info-cpm) <cpmlist@brl-vgr>

I received the attached message from EDELHEIT@MITRE requesting information on
the availability of a Christensen-protocol program that will run on his main-
frames.  Knowing nothing about CMS, I have responded with information about
the Fortran programs in <cpm.vaxvms>, and the C programs in <unix.cpm>, both
on Simtel20, and the KERMIT programs (different protocol) on Columbia-20.  If
anyone has any other/better ideas please pas them along to Jeff with an info
copy to me so I'll know the answer if the question comes up again.  Thanks.

Date: 23 Jan 1984  0:34:49 EST (Monday)
From: Jeffrey Edelheit <edelheit@mitre>
Subject: Adding me to the distribution list and a communications question
To: info-cpm-request@mit-mc
Cc: edelheit@mitre

I own an Osborne 1.  It currently is a single density machine.
I have been using MODEM7 for communications, but have found that I can't
transmit files to either the C/70 or 4341, running CMS, that MITRE has
here.  Does anyone know of a program, preferably in the public domain,
that will permit me to pass files from a CP/M machine to a larger, non-CP/M
host?  Virtually all the files I am attempting to pass are *.prn files.

Thanks,

Jeff Edelheit