[net.micro.cpm] MDM728.COM patches to fix network delay problems

W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA (03/25/84)

From:  Keith Petersen <W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA>

Date: Saturday, 24 March 1984  06:34-MST
From: Robert L. Plouffe
To:   Keith Petersen
Re:   MDM728.COM patches to fix network delay problems

Here are the patches to MDM728.COM so that the protocol
modem-turn-around times are not too fast for Satellite
circuits or other networks that have potential packet delays
in excess of 1 second:

Address (hex)          From (hex)         To (hex)
1778                   64                 14
1B80                   03                 05
1BA3                   64                 14
1BE4                   01                 05
1BFD                   01                 05
1C47                   64                 14
1CF4                   01                 05
1D42                   5A                 24
1D50                   02                 05
2975                   01                 05

I believe that these changes will probably make a lot of
observed problems with MDM7 go away.  I managed to get this to
Irv Hoff before release of MDM730.  He is looking into it and
hopefully will get it in.