[net.micro.cpm] Problem with YAM files at SIMTEL20

W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA (04/24/84)

From:  Keith Petersen <W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA>

Date: Monday, 23 April 1984  09:05-MST
From: blue at NBS-SDC
To:   w8sdz
Re:   yam

I got many programs with no apparent problems, including
yamx.c (x = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7), yam8.csm, yam9.csm,
and yamman.lst, but yam.h and yam10.c did not come correctly.

The text of these two that came looks like good C code, but
the lengths are wrong and the VAX (VMS) says the record lengths
are  > 1024.

Any ideas? Thanks.
    Jim Blue (blue @ nbs-sdc)
----

Jim, thanks for telling me about those files.  I fixed them.  The
problem was that they apparently came from a Unix system somewhere and
had only LFs at the end of each line - no CRs at all.  If you find any
others please let me know.  I can fix them in a minute or two with
the text editor here.
--Keith