[net.micro.cpm] YAM428.LBR problems

W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA (05/08/84)

From:  Keith Petersen <W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA>

    Date: Thursday, 26 April 1984  06:01-MST
    From: Matthew J. Weinstein <matt at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
    To:   w8sdz
    Re:   YAM428.LBR

    I downloaded YAM428.LBR, and LU301 complains about CRCs.  In addition
    text files seem to be missing CR's.

    (Just thought you'd want to know...)

    				- Matt

Try LU300, Matt.  LU301 is only for CP/M look-alikes and is NOT an
update.  It's a patched LU300 which may not be competely up to specs.

Yes, I know about three files that contain only LF for end-of-line.
Apparently some of the files were SQueezed under Unix instead of CP/M.
You can restore them with USQ-20.COM's -N option, which converts LF's
to CRLF's.  Many people may not know about this -N option, which was
added by Chuck Forsberg to deal with Unix-SQueezed files.
--Keith