[net.micro.cpm] Need info on S-100 boards

W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA (06/20/84)

From:  Keith Petersen <W8SDZ@Simtel20.ARPA>

Bob Clyne, Co-Sysop of RCPM Royal Oak, needs some info on S-100
boards.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply to me
and I'll relay to him.
--Keith

Date: 6/04/84
From: BOB CLYNE
To:   ALL
Re:   NEED INFO ON S100 BOARDS

   I need information on the following S-100 boards.
Particularly I need configuration information - switch
and jumper settings etc. but any and all information
would be appreciated.
   International Data Systems Z80 CPU board c 1980.
   International Data Systems memory board c 1980
uses 8116 chips.
   Industrial Micro Systems 4-line communication
controller C00480 c 1979.
   Industrial Micro Systems I/O board C00442 c 1979.
   I know this isn't much information to identify the
boards by but it is all there seems to be on them.
                             Bob Clyne