[net.micro.cpm] 6809 source code for USQueezer wanted

Cent.Mbeck%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA (06/28/84)

From:  Mark Becker <Cent.Mbeck%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>

<This bug zapper for those that like to forward...>
Hello NetLanders -

     Since I posted the original message requesting 6809 source to the
popular USQ and SQ programs, there have been a bunch of "If you see it,
please send me a copy." type messages in my mailbox.

     But no real responses.  Surely someone must have it?  Or, if not
in 6809 source, maybe the C source?  I think I can find a 6809 C compiler
someplace around here.

     Anywho, here's a re-posting of the original message:

     Date: Sun 24 Jun 84 22:51:59-EDT
     From: Mark Becker <Cent.Mbeck%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
     Subject: Wanted: 6809 source code version of USQ
     To: Info-Micro@BRL-VGR.ARPA

     <This bug zapper for those that like to forward...>

     I have a request from a local sysop for a 6809-based version
     of the popular USQueezer program.  I looked around in some of
     the obvious places but didn't see it.

     Has anyone written such a thing?  Please, he will need source
     code as he is using a non-standard OS and will have to modify
     the I/O code to fit.

	  Thanks in advance...

					     Mark Becker
					     Cent.Mbeck%MIT-OZ@MIT-ML

     PS:  If you have the SQueezer program, please forward that, too.
          It will be welcome.
     -------

-------

towson@Amsaa.ARPA (06/28/84)

From:      David Towson (CSD) <towson@Amsaa.ARPA>

Mark - The C source code for the squeezer and unsqueezer programs is in
directory MICRO:<CPM.SQUSQ> on Simtel20.

Dave
towson@amsaa.arpa