[net.micro.cpm] Transfer utility information

towson@Amsaa.ARPA (09/02/84)

From:      David Towson (SECAD) <towson@Amsaa.ARPA>

Can anyone help with this request?  PLEASE send any replies to Crede directly,
as I will be on vacation, and my mailbox will be untended for awhile.  Thanks.

Dave (AKA info-cpm-request)
towson@amsaa

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date:     Fri, 31 Aug 84 8:45:26 CDT
From:     Crede Edens <edens@ALMSA-1.ARPA>
To:       towson@Amsaa.ARPA
cc:       edens@ALMSA-1.ARPA
Subject:  Transfer utility information

David,

I used to be included on your distribution list for INFO-CPM until we were
moved to another host which can't support a large amount of message traffic.
(This may soon be changed, I hope.)  I enjoyed very much the information I
received from it.

A member of our users group needs some information and I know of no better
source than INFO-CPM participants.

Would you please ask them if they know of a utility (public domain or
copywrited) that can read files on a MS-DOS dik and transfer them to a CP/M-
80 or CP/M-86 disk?

Since I don't have access to INFO-CPM would yu have them send answers to
EDENS@ALMSA-1?

Thank you for your help.

Crede

EDENS@ALMSA-1