[net.micro.cpm] Help with SIMTEL20

ravi@mcnc.UUCP (Ravi Subrahmanyan) (01/12/85)

Keith Peterson, Richard Conn: ( and everyone else too )

I've just gotten a CPM machine, & am struggling to
get ZCPR2 up & running.. ( no bdosloc program, have
to hack thru the system with DDT, etc.). Now I start
reading micro.cpm news & I hear everyone talking about
SIMTEL20. ( Sounds like a giant BBS? ). Would you
please let me know something more about this, how I
could access the files, and so on? If I can get stuff
from it onto this system, can I XMODEM it to my house
and so on? Thanks in advance,
                                     [Ravi]

A.M. Lillard <LILLARDAM@USC-ISI.ARPA> (01/14/85)

Phone: 408-649-4176 (home); 408-646-2772 (work)

FOR KEITH PETERSON, ETC, ESPECIALLY RAVI,

HAVING ONLY RECENTLY STARTED WORKING WITH CPM MYSELF, AND ALSO HAVING
ONLY RECENTLY STARTED RECEVING INFO.CPM, I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION RAVI
HAS.  WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE SAME ANSWERS.

PLUGGING AND CHUGGING . . .

                                 LIESE
-------