[net.micro.cpm] Cross assemblers for 6800 and 6809 needed

EIBEN@dec-marlboro.ARPA (B.Eiben LCG Ext 617-467-4431) (03/03/85)

- - - - - - - Begin message from: LSM.HOSTETLER
Date: 27 Feb 1985 2214-EST
From: LSM.HOSTETLER
To: EIBEN
Subject: Cross Assemblers

Bernie, do you have any available cross assemblers for Motorola 6800
and 6809 MPUs that run under CP/M?  I've seen public domain types (a la
LASM) out in the free world before, but I don't remember where.  I
haven't seen one here, but then I never am sure I'm looking in all the
right places on this machine.  Anything you might have stored here
would be of considerable help -- I don't really want to buy some if I
don't have to.

					Thanks,
					Hal Hostetler
   ========