[net.micro.cpm] usenet mail paths

edelheit@MITRE.ARPA (Jeff Edelheit) (05/21/85)

Thanks to Chuck , I got an explanation of the usenet mail paths.
As several folks sent me msgs. syaing that they were as confused as me,
I have included Chuck's msg.

The only remaining question is, if more than one path is listed, and you
don't know who sends mail to whom and when, which path should you chose?

I guess us Mil/Arpanet users are really spoiled.