[net.micro.cpm] NETWORKING

edelheit@MITRE.ARPA (Jeff Edelheit) (04/29/85)

Sure am interested in networking.  My US mail address is:

	Jeffrey Edelheit
	MITRE Corporation
	1820 Dolley Madison Blvd.
	McLean, VA  22102

Thanks

Jeff Edelheit
(edelheit@mitre)

HFang.ES@XEROX.ARPA (04/29/85)

I would like to receive a copy of a networking newsletter. Please add me
to your mailing list. My mailing address is XeroxInfo-CPM^.wbst
HFang.ES. Thx.

henry,

WSullivan.ES@XEROX.ARPA (04/29/85)

Re: Network Newletter:
Thanks from:     	Bill Sullivan
			Xerox, BSG
			880 Apollo, P3-68
			El Segundo, Ca, 90245

STANLEY@usc-eclb.ARPA (05/01/85)

    Date: 26 APR 85 13:40-EST
    From:  HARRELL%EDUCOM.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA
    To:  INFO-CPM@AMSAA.ARPA
    Subject: NETWORKING

	 If you would like to receive a copy of a networking
    newsletter at no charge please send me your hardcopy mailing address.
    Thanks

	J. Richard Hall
	SMCAR-LCA-G
	Large Caliber Weapons Laboratory
	Building 30
	ARDC
	Dover, New Jersey 07801-5001

wegrzyn@encore.UUCP (Chuck Wegrzyn) (05/02/85)

	I am interested in the 'Network Newsletter' - add me to your
	list. My address is

			Chuck Wegrzyn
			24 Winchester Street
			Brookline, Ma 02146

					Thanks, Chuck

HERON.PASA@XEROX.ARPA (05/03/85)

 I would like to receive a copy of a networking newsletter at no charge:

Tom Heron
Xerox Special Information Systems
P.O. Box 7018
250 N. Halstead St.
Pasadena,CA 91109

Thanks!

etm@wuibc.UUCP (05/06/85)

[]
I'd like to be added to your mailing list for the networking magazine.
My address is:

	Ed Macke
	Computer Systems Laboratory
	724 South Euclid Avenue
	St. Louis, MO  63110
Phone:	(314) 362-3120

Thanks!

DRoberts.Pasa@XEROX.ARPA (05/15/85)

Please add mo to the networking newsletter list:
Doulgas C. Roberts, Xerox SIS, P.O. Box 7018, Pasadena, Ca. 91109

moore.losangel%ibm-sj.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA (Jim moore) (05/17/85)

Please add me to the networking newsletter list
   Jim Moore
   IBM/Los Angeles Scientific Center
   11601 Wilshire Blvd., 4th floor
   Los Angeles, CA   90025-1738

Thanks

HARRELL%EDUCOM.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA (05/27/85)

     If you would like to receive a copy of a networking
newsletter at no charge please send me your hardcopy mailing address.
Thanks

ir320%sdcc6@SDCSVAX.ARPA (05/28/85)

John Antypas
900 Howard Ave. #68
Escondido, Ca. 92026
(619) 743-6445 (Messages)
(619) 455-0255 (Data)
(619) 455-0576 (Voice)

Raye.SV@XEROX.ARPA (05/29/85)

     If you can, could you please put me on the mailing list:
       Leonard Raye
       Versatec, Inc.
       2710 Walsh Ave  MS6-8
       Santa  Clara, CA  95051

       Thank you very much,
         Lenny

Droberts.Pasa@XEROX.ARPA (05/30/85)

Add me to your list to receive networking newsletter.
Douglas C. Roberts
250 N. Halstead
P.O. Box 7018
Pasadena, California