[net.micro.cpm] UniFORTH Sampler

SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@LLL-MFE.ARPA (10/23/85)

Date:    Wed, 23-OCT-1985 10:50 EDT
To:      INFO-CPM@AMSAA.Arpa

Unified Software Systems of New Carrollton, MD has made the $35 sampler
version of their FORTH-83 CP/M-80 product available on bulletin boards
on the west coast and Florida.  The system is a precompiled version of
the full product, sans sources, fancy doc, and certain bells & whistles.

Has anybody run across it, and if so, WHERE ?!

Much grass.

Richard Secrist
SECRIST%OAK.SAInet.MFEnet@LLL-MFE.Arpa

P.S.> They also have the same product available for sundry micros and the
VAX.  I am in no way affliated with them, nor is this supposed to be an
ad, I just wanted to share the knowledge and find the sampler on a BBS.
It's supposed to live in a couple of squeezed libraries.  I do use their
VAX product and like it.