    Date: Sun, 12 Jan 86 11:17:41 EST
    From: Herb Lin <LIN@mit-mc.ARPA>
    To: info-cpm@AMSAA.ARPA
    Cc: LIN@mit-mc.ARPA
    Subject:  combination LU, SQ/USQ, DIR

    is there a program that will archive files as LU does, SQ or USQ as
    files go in and out, enable me to view SQeezed files, and maybe even
    from CP/M level get a directory listing of an .LBR file?

    I seem to recall there was something similar to this...

    thanks.

    Herb

Herb,

Try LSWEEP, which is in the SIMTEL20 archives with LU.

                                ...Dick Stanley