From: Gerald Steinberg <ir682%sdcc6.uucp@BRL.ARPA>
Newsgroups: net.micro.cpm
Subject: Print font software for Osborne/Okidata combination wanted
Date: 22 Jan 86 19:21:53 GMT
To:       info-cpm@AMSAA.ARPA

I am looking for public domain software which will allow for
different print fonts.  I use an Osborne computer, an Okidata 82a
printer, and a relatively old version of WordStar (from 1981 or 2).
Any help would be appreciated.  Also, if there are Osborne users out
there with other public domain software which is available, please
let me know.

With thanks.