[net.micro.cpm] xmodem protocol for un*x?

epsteinm@orstcs.UUCP (epsteinm) (05/17/86)

I am looking for a communications program which will run on a
BSD4.[23] system.  It must use the XMODEM/MODEM7/Christiansen
protocol.  I would appreciate any pointers in this direction.

					Mark E. Epstein

					(aka epsteinm@orstcs)
					(aka (during the summer) as
					     marke@midas)

aptr@ur-tut.UUCP (The Wumpus) (05/22/86)

In article <2200003@orstcs.UUCP> epsteinm@orstcs.UUCP (epsteinm) writes:
>I am looking for a communications program which will run on a
>BSD4.[23] system.  It must use the XMODEM/MODEM7/Christiansen
>protocol.  I would appreciate any pointers in this direction.
>

>					Mark E. Epstein

There were a couple of xmodem programs posted to net.sources recently, both
of which work on the BSD4.2 system here (I use them because I dislike
kermit).

The Wumpus             UUCP:    allegra!rochester!ur-tut!aptr
                       BITNET:  aptrccss@uorvm