[net.micro.cpm] Date:

news@brl-smoke.ARPA (The News System <news>) (09/03/86)

From:        SINGPANG%HLERUL5.BITNET@wiscvm.ARPA
MMDF-Warning:  Parse error in preceding line at AMSAA.ARPA
Subject:  BITNET mail follows
To:  info-cpm@AMSAA.ARPA

I am asking these questions on behalf of a friend all the way in
South America. The questions are about the Commodore 128
1. Is there a mailing list for the C128? If so can you give
   me the net address?
2. Are there any communication programs (eg. Kermit) for the C128?
3. Is there any way to read C64 disk files in C128 mode?
4. The same problem, but now reverse. Can I read C128 CP/M disk files
   in C64 mode?
5. Has anybody experience in using a modem with the C128?
   What modem is it and what communication program do you use?
6. Can I expect problems when buying generic CP/M 2.2 or 3.0 programs?
   How compatible is the Commoder CP/M version on the C128?

Thanks in advance.
Please mail to:
            SINGPANG%HLERUL5.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA