[net.micro.cpm] addition for subscription list.

CSNET%UKANVAX.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA (08/14/86)

Could you please add me to your subscription list for info-cpm.

                                        Thank You,

                                        David Long

                                        CSNET@UKANVAX.BITNET

jay@garfield.UUCP (09/05/86)

In article <3015@brl-smoke.ARPA> CSNET%UKANVAX.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA writes:

>Could you please add me to your subscription list for info-cpm.
>
>                                        Thank You,
>
>                                        David Long
>
>                                        CSNET@UKANVAX.BITNET

Please also add me to your subscription list for info-cpm.
Thank-you

J.(Jay) Kumarasingam
UUCP:	{akgua,allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4,utcsri}!garfield!jay
CDNNET:	jay@garfield.mun.cdn
--
The opinions expressed here shall be voided in the morning.