[net.comics] Teen Titans Annual

oz@rlgvax.UUCP (05/27/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site harpo.UUCP
Posting-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site rlgvax.UUCP
Date:Fri, 27-May-83 08:46:34 EDT
Organization:RLG Corp., Reston, VA

Well folks, this may be late, but I just got the latest TT, and it is great!
I liked the plot, I liked the character development that was shown, I LIKED
the comic!  One nasty, non-spoiler, is that the thought balloons for Terra
are getting a little ridiculous ("I have to keep this, up or I'll never be
able to turn the kids over to TERMINATOR").  She thinks this type of thing
about FOUR (4) times!  Come on, we know, we are awaiting the confrontation
so don't beat us to death with details about it.  Anyway, if you are not a
TT fan, this may not be the comic to start with, and if you are a TT fan
you'll buy the comic anyway, but I had to rave about it.

				OZ
				seismo!rlgvax!oz