[net.comics] Galactus

daemon@decwrl.UUCP (10/24/83)

From: Ed Featherston  HL01-1/P06  225-5241 <roll::featherston>

 Begin Forwarded Message:

Newsgroup : net.comics
>From : VLNVAX::KARLSON
Subject: RE: Galactus

Mike (Ciaraldi),

	My interpretation is, "Galactus will meet a race *WITH* the power to
destroy him and that is the way of the universe".  Earth did not have the
power to destroy The Big G, Earth was given the *OPPORTUNITY* to let him die.
Big difference.  If we actually had the power to send Big G packing, then why
do we snivel and beg him to keep his promise, and give him a new herald every
time he decides to pick on us again?  I'm not a biggie on the FF, but I felt
that this issue was one of the better issues (of any title) that Marvel has
put out in a while.

					-Roy-

		Mail address : ...decvax!decwrl!rhea!vlnvax!karlson

 End Forwarded Message