[net.comics] Didn't get posted first time around.....

crd55611@ihuxk.UUCP (01/24/84)

Newsgroups: net.comics
Subject: Re: Super-Boxer Rip-Off?

Hey, I'm glad someone mentioned this!  During the Super Bowl (and during
Hill Street Blues, Star Trek, Kung Fu, etc.) I would mute out commercials
via remote control and read comics (no tongue-in-cheek flames, please!  Can
I help it if I've structured my video time such that I get the MOST out of
it?).  I happened to glance up during that commercial which looked like a
movie ad or a National Lampoon style tribute to the 1984 Olympics.  When I
saw the caption at the end (I guess I didn't miss much by having the set
muted), the first thing I thought of was that the Apple model mentioned
would have some sort of beefed-up break-in prevention ability--total
protection for one's private computer files.  ....Pretty interesting
commercial, though.

Hmmm.  Did I reply to the right acticle?  I just noticed the subject
heading.  I haven't seen that video, yet; but I did like Super Boxers.
(So that's what Armando Gil has been up to instead of inking Kazar.)

                                         ....coming to you LIVE--somewhere
                                             underneath a pile of to-be-read
                                             comics,

                                             Charles Dobrovolny