[net.comics] Felix Faust & the JLA

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (09/11/84)

From:	rochester!ciaraldi            5-Sep-1984 17:50:23

>> "Didn't the JLA fight someone named Faustus?"
>
> In an early issue they fought Felix Faust.
> I remember reading this isssue many many years ago, and the image
> that stayed in my mind was the JLAers chained to the oars of
> a ship, rowing across the Universe.
>
> Mike Ciaraldi

Except that the issue that had the JLAers rowing across the Universe was not the
one in which they fought Felix Faust, but when they fought Kanjar-Ro, who fought
them again later when they journeyed to Rann to help Adam Strange fight him.

The cover for the first fight with Felix Faust (#10) showed Faust with the JLA
as finger puppets on his hands. (BTW the issue with Kanjar-Ro was #3).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA