[net.comics] MANHUNTER

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (11/06/84)

> From:	dartvax!mwm

> i'm sure, the man-hunter backup in detective in the early 70's... by
> goodwin and simonson.... now, there is a classic example of style and
> dense action..... thought they admittedly "borrowed" heavily from the
> spirit... in my book... manhunter ranks among the great classics of
> the late silver age....

You bet your believe-its!! "Manhunter" remains as one of my all-time favorite
comic features. But who has to remember all the way back to the early 70's??
DC reprinted the entire run of "Manhunter" in one big, beautiful Baxter book
earlier this year.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA