[net.comics] -)

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (09/24/84)

>I used (read: > 5 years ago) collect comics, primarlily for the art work.
>I haven't kept up much on what has happened the last few years. Does anyone
>know what the following artists are doing now:
>   1) Neal Adams

After missing his 10,000th deadline, Neal Adams was banished to Limbo, the
timeless void, where he is STILL late for deadlines...

			"His super power is to turn into a scotch terrier."

					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsrgv}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
	fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (10/01/84)

>	I have only one question to pose to the readers
>on the network news.  I was recently reading a Marvel
>Team-up of Thor and Spiderman.  They talked about someone
>or some persons called the "Black Abbotts."

Well, they're around.... they just aren't much good without "Black
Costellos".

Maybe it's like Black Lightning or Black Goliath?

                                "It's not MY GODDAMN PLANET, Monkey Boy!"

ayers@convex.UUCP (10/12/84)

>"His super power is to turn into a scotch terrier."

>Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer

If it's a GOOD scotch, that's a nice power (but how do you mix up
a "terrier?"

				blues, II

				(the larch)

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (12/12/84)

<"Yukon Cornellius Strikes Again!">

In article <4490@rochester.UUCP> ciaraldi@rochester.UUCP (Mike Ciaraldi) writes:
>>       After
>> 	making a closing remark on what it *does* take to kill a
>>       demon, he obligingly dies.
>
>Aha, now we know!
>
>Silver bullets to kill a werewolf,
>Wooden stake to kill a vampire,
>Adamantium claws to kill a demon!
>
>No wonder demons have survived for so long!
>
>Mike Ciaraldi

Sure, great, now we know what kills demons.  But no one EVER addresses the
REAL questions... what does it take to kill an accountant?  Or (gasp) a TAX
AUDITOR?!  "Bullets just bounce off, sir!"

				"Take that, you hostile sons-of-bitches!"