[net.comics] Who's gonna be left

afo@pucc-k (Flidais) (12/21/84)

Subject: Who is going to be left...(spoilers for those who haven't
read crisis on infinite earths)
Newsgroups: net.comics

{five days and counting!}

Well, since we're in for the duration on the crisis....

Let's Make Some Predictions!!

Hero most likely not to be there when we're done:  Blue Beetle, most
definitely.  This guy is marked for slaughter.

Heroine {etc}: If they bring in Phantom Lady from  Earth-X (from the
recent past, since she is currently on Earth-1), I would say it's
gonna be her.  If they grab Bullet-Girl from Earth-Shazam, then
it'll probably be her.

Earths most likely to get trashed:  Earth-X, Earth-S.  I think most
of these heroes can be safely transported to Earth-2 without major
continuity changes.

Earths least likely: Earth-1, 2, prime, and whatever version
currently supports the LSH.

Any others?

Laurie Sefton
{harpo,ihnp4,allegra,decvax}!pur-ee!pucc-h!afo

Some people prefer top down programming; others prefer botom-up:
Me? I prefer slash and burn...