[net.comics] MAGE

chuck@anwar.UUCP (chuck jann) (04/30/85)

>Subject: James P. Hogan's works
>Sender: bp,@topaz.ARPA
>By the way, be sure to read _The_Genesis_Machine_ by Mr. Hogan.  It is great.
>The best solution to detente I have ever read, but then I like the idea of
>absolute power with no corruption.  I guess that's why I still like Superman,
>even though the comics are too silly.  I'll just have to make mine Marvel.
>Although there is a great comic called _Mage,_the_Hero_Discovered_ being
>published.  Does anybody else like it or have you even seen it?  Good stuff.
>                                        -- Jon Pugh --

                         MAGE IS FANTASTIC !
I definitly recommend it to everyone. Its one of the most interesting comics
around. You really should start at the begining (issue 7 will be out in May)
but, LUCKY YOU! Comico has just released THE MAGE BOOK (i think thats the title)
a graphic novel consisting of the first 4 issues and you can still find # 5 &
6 at many comics shops that carry "direct sales only" titles. Check it out.
--

UUCP address:	{ihnp4,decvax,allegra}!philabs!hhb!chuck

A UNIHORN DOES NOT A UNICORN MAKE