[net.comics] Franklin Richards

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (07/19/85)

> From: harry@ucbarpa (Harry I. Rubin)

> I have not been reading Fantastic Four.  I know Reed and Sue Richards
> had a baby - Franklin - but I don't know anything about what his powers
> are supposed to be, or even whether they have manifested yet.  How old
> is Franklin?  Can someone please fill me in?

Well, you don't know a hell of a lot more than anyone else does. Franklin
has manifested a few different powers, but so far, no one (even Byrne)
has defined just what it is that Franklin can do. Apparently, though, I
wouldn't be at all surprised if he turned out to be as powerful, if not
more so, than Phoenix was.
	As far as age goes, I believe that Franklin is supposed to be
around 5 years old. And in case you haven't heard yet, Franklin will be
the first "outsider" to join the Power Pack.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA