[net.comics] E-Man Hiatus

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (07/27/85)

In article <3167@decwrl.UUCP> boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) writes:
>As I understand it, the "current" E-MAN is under suspension for at
>least the length of the reprint book's run. But, yeah, that there's
>good stuff, wot?

Is the hiatus of the "current" E-MAN due to Cuti's schedule, Stanton's Green
Lantern work (some of his finest to date), or something else?  Anyone know?

        "I've always hated that sign and all it's cheap film noir symbolism."

        He's hard as rock, tough as nails, dense as concrete.
        He's...
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
                                        John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsri}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
        fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA

mcewan@uiucdcs.Uiuc.ARPA (08/03/85)

> Is the hiatus of the "current" E-MAN due to Cuti's schedule, Stanton's Green
> Lantern work (some of his finest to date), or something else?  Anyone know?

I think it's poor sales.

			Scott McEwan
			{ihnp4,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!mcewan

"They're clumsy. They're out of shape. They're dead."