[net.comics] Fate of other Kryptonians

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (08/17/85)

> From:	bobh@pedsgd.UUCP (Bob Halloran)

> In article <3166@decwrl.UUCP> boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) writes:
>> Consider Wolfman's stated reason for killing off Supergirl --- they want
>> to return to the concept of Superman being the *only* survivor of Krypton.
>
> Given the recent items in here asking about Kandor, has anyone else given
> thought to Kandor's alternate dimension getting demolished during the
> Crisis?  Or all those Kryptonian baddies in the Phantom Zone?  (They need
> to leave that around to remove Mon-El from.)
>
> And while we're in the 30th century, how about Dev-Em's appearences in
> LEGION recently?  Or does a thousand-year separation get him off the
> hook?

Good questions. I wish I had answers. It's possible that they will all be
answered in the next three issues of CRISIS. One of the rumors that's been
floating around since before CRISIS even started was that Superboy will
never have existed, i.e. that Superman's (Earth-1 type) history will change
so that he started his super-career as an adult. This could wreak havoc with
Mon-El's origin. Who knows, maybe Marv's got it all figured out. I hope so.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA