[net.comics] Oz-Wonderland-Captain Carrot

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (09/03/85)

> From:	fluke!moriarty	(Jeff Meyer)

> Apparently, almost 15% of Miracleman #1 were damaged in transit over the
> Atlantic (what did they ship it by, The Nautilus?). [...]
> ...the general feeling is that the comic will be
> bought by fans one way or another.  So look out for a good copy...

Already got mine, hah hah!

> And the other thing I have to comment on: there's a full-page ad in the CBG
> advertising a DC comic coming out which combines -- get this -- the
> characters from Oz, Alice in Wonderland and (Santa Maria!) Captain Carrot
> and the Zoo Crew.

You never heard about this before? Thomas has had this in the works for a
couple of years now, ever since the CAPTAIN CARROT book folded. In fact, in
the last issue of CC (which I bought because it guest-starred Changeling),
there is even a scene that foreshadows the Oz-Wonderland War.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA