[net.comics] AZTEC ACE cancelled?

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (10/04/85)

> From:	ihuxk!cd55611	(Chuck Dobrovolny)

> Regarding Aztec Ace, Hsu writes:
>> ...I was really worried for some time, figuring that since Zot! has been
>> put on hold for a while (at least), what's going to stop Eclipse from
>> "cancelling" temporarily Ace?  I mean #14 only came out three months ago...
> I haven't read #15 yet, but in the plug box ("on the racks"?) on the inside
> front cover of "Bedlam" I noticed that the plug for Aztec Ace #15 said that
> it was the last issue.  Now, how many ways can you take the term "last
> issue?"
> [...]
> Has Eclipse *really* cancelled my favorite comic book?  Can any of you who
> read the trade magazines shed any light on this?  Am I overreacting?

Hmmm, curious. This is the first I've heard of any possible cancellation of
AZTEC ACE. Regarding what's said in BEDLAM, I thought at first that you were
possibly confusing AZTEC ACE with SABRE (which *did* get cancelled), but no,
checking BEDLAM, I see that you're right. Sum'bitch. I haven't the faintest
idea what's what.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA