[net.comics] Looking for Info on group called Love & Rockets

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (10/29/85)

Hey, I've heard there's a small (?) band working out of L.A. called
"Love & Rockets".  Anyone know if any of the lead players are the
Hernadez Bros., the artist/writer family who put out the magazine
"Love & Rockets"?  Any help on this would be appreciated...

                        "While not a master of intellect, the blatantly
                         obvious things WE often take for granted never
                         escape HIS keen eye!"
                                                        "Horse."

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (11/02/85)

In article <2856@vax4.fluke.UUCP> moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) writes:
>Hey, I've heard there's a small (?) band working out of L.A. called
>"Love & Rockets".  Anyone know if any of the lead players are the
>Hernadez Bros., the artist/writer family who put out the magazine
>"Love & Rockets"?  Any help on this would be appreciated...
>
>                        "While not a master of intellect, the blatantly
>                         obvious things WE often take for granted never
>                         escape HIS keen eye!"
>                                                        "Horse."
>
>                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer

All I know about "Love and Rockets" is that it contains all members of
bauhaus except Peter Murphy.

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

Warning: Objects in Terminal Room are Closer than they Appear...