[net.comics] BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (11/07/85)

> From:	sjuvax!armstron	(Len Armstrong)

> The art also has an exciting news look to it.  It's all done in beautiful,
> full color, but the very drawings of the character themselves seem to take on
> a truely unique flavor.  It kind of reminded me of what Giffen had INTENDED
> his Superman/Creeper cross over in D.C. presents to look like.  WAIT though!!
> Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying that I thought Giffen's art in that
> issue was good (On the contrary... it made my blood boil!) but what I am saying
> is that I believe Giffen had an idea in his mind of what he wanted that issue
> to look like... and if he could have done what he wanted... this would be close
< to what he had in mind.  The art in "Blood" was VERY GOOD indeed, but please,
> judge this for yourself.

The art is nothing particularly new. It's by Mark Wheatley and Marc Hempel (or
is it Marc Wheatley and Mark Hempel? :-)), who wrote, as well as drew, MARS
for First Comics.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM