[net.comics] STRANGE DAYS indeed

csdf@mit-vax.UUCP (Charles Forsythe) (11/21/85)

So my my friend is heading for the local comicbook store and I go "pick
me up issue 4 of STRANGE DAYS" and he goes "yeah sure" and when he comes
back he didn't have it but he DID have issue one of the JOHNNY NEMO
mini-series and I started wondering whether or not StRANgE DAYS had
gotten the axe (I noticed Aztec Ace and Zot! bit it) and despite the
fact that I happen to like JOHNNY NEMO, it would depress me if STRANGE
DAYS was no longer around AND I thought somebody on the net would know.

Thanks.

--
-Charles

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (12/10/85)

> From:	mit-vax!csdf

> So my my friend is heading for the local comicbook store and I go "pick
> me up issue 4 of STRANGE DAYS" and he goes "yeah sure" and when he comes
> back he didn't have it but he DID have issue one of the JOHNNY NEMO
> mini-series and I started wondering whether or not StRANgE DAYS had
> gotten the axe (I noticed Aztec Ace and Zot! bit it) and despite the
> fact that I happen to like JOHNNY NEMO, it would depress me if STRANGE
> DAYS was no longer around AND I thought somebody on the net would know.

Yes and no. STRANGE DAYS is no longer being published, but it didn't get the
ax; it was only intended to be a 3-issue mini-series. In addition to JOHNNY
NEMO (which will run 6 issues), there will also be a *as far as I know) one-
shot PARADAX comic.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM

slrichte@uok.UUCP (12/17/85)

/* Written  4:56 am  Dec 10, 1985 by boyajian@akov68.DEC in uok.UUCP:net.comics */
>Jerry Boyajian
>...there will also be a *as far as I know) one-
>shot PARADAX comic.

 According to the latest CBG (#632, Dec. 27) the Paradax one-shot and
 the planned Robo-Hunter comic will not appear.

                                     --Steve Richter

USENET:		{ihnp4,allegra!cbosgd}!okstate!uokvax!uok!slrichte

USMAIL:         S. Richter c/o Southside, 754 Asp, Norman, OK 73069