[net.comics] Sensor Girl = Satan Girl

cgf@infinet.UUCP (Chris Faylor) (02/03/86)

[]
It is an interesting theory, but didn't Satan Girl disappear at the end
of the story?  Wasn't she re-absorbed into Supergirl's body, or something?
I have the original around somewhere, but that is the way I remember it.  She
was wearing a lead costume to protect her from kryptonite and as she was
absorbed, her costume fell away...

--
			-cgf-

I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.

		decvax!wanginst!infinet!cgf
		emacs!infinet!cgf@cca-unix.ARPA

ins_atty@jhunix.UUCP (Theodore T Ying) (02/05/86)

Newsgroups: net.comics
Subject: Re: Sensor Girl = Satan Girl

     I have the old issue of the Legion where Satan Girl comes in.
     She is a clone of Supergirl that was created when Kara was exposed to
     some red kryptonite.  She was a perfect copy in every way until the
     exposure.  The only difference at the time was that Satan girl remembered
     the incident and Kara didn't.

     Satan Girl's problem was that she knew that she was a clone and that she
     could only survive for 48 hours and then would be drawn back into Kara's
     body unless she could eliminate the red kryptonite radiation within her
     own body.  She used Kryptonian science to devise a wrist bracelet device
     that could release the radiation into other bodies.  The only thing left
     was to find bodies to release the radiation into.  For some reason, she
     chose the female members of the Legion.  She would float by them and
     douse them with red kryptonite radiation then leave.  At the end though
     Supergirl kept her from releasing the final "dose" of radiation and her
     48 hours expired.  She was then drawn back into Supergirl's body.  Since
     red kryptonite very, very, very,... rarely induces the same reaction
     twice, I really doubt that Sensor Girl could be Satan Girl...nice try...
     but I don't think so...

     Ted Ying
     ins_atty @jhunix