[net.comics] Return of OZ and associated nonsens

cdrigney@uokvax.UUCP (02/09/86)

/* Written  6:00 pm  Feb  4, 1986 by oz@rlgvax.UUCP in uokvax.UUCP:net.comics */
> I'm here, I'm here.
> Let the bells ring out and
> the banners fly.
> Feast your eyes on me.
> It's too good to be true BUT
> I'M HERE, I'M HERE.
>

> Points awarded to the REAL origin
> of my opening lines.
>
> OZ
> seismo!rlgvax!oz

From Secret Wars III?	:-)

(ooh am i gonna get flamed...)

		--Carl Rigney
USENET:		{ihnp4,allegra!cbosgd}!okstate!uokvax!cdrigney

"Using mathematical concepts to produce numbers so small even god
can't tell them apart from zero."

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (02/17/86)

In article <11900132@uokvax.UUCP> cdrigney@uokvax.UUCP writes:
>/* Written  6:00 pm  Feb  4, 1986 by oz@rlgvax.UUCP in uokvax.UUCP:net.comics */
>> I'm here, I'm here.
>> Let the bells ring out and
>> the banners fly.
>> Feast your eyes on me.
>> It's too good to be true BUT
>> I'M HERE, I'M HERE.
>>

>> Points awarded to the REAL origin
>> of my opening lines.
>
>From Secret Wars III?	:-)

Oh, God, Please, No!  You take away Swamp Thing and leave this?

Actually, discontinuing ST after Moore leaves strikes me as a fairly classy
move on the part of DC.  It would be a hellishly difficult act to follow.

My, Jumped subjects, didn't we?

                               "If a man chooses to do evil... it becomes my
                                sacred duty to bash him to a pulp."

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty