[net.comics] Shiwan Khan

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (03/14/86)

> From:	fluke!moriarty	(Jeff Meyer)

> I had just been reading Walter Gibson's THE
> SHADOW SCRAPBOOK late into the evening, and running over the great Shadow
> villains, though obviously Shiwan Khan is the best.

In case you might be interested, the first two of the four Shadow novels
with Shiwan Khan ("The Golden Master" and "Shiwan Khan Returns") were com-
bined in a single volume, THE SHADOW AND THE GOLDEN MASTER, and published
by Mysterious press in 1984 (ISBN is 0-89296-073-6, price is $15.95).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM