[net.comics] Whither DALGODA...

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (03/15/86)

> From:	fluke!moriarty	(Jeff Meyer)

> DALGODA #8 [C]:
>
> Last issue.  Death of a major character, but not gratitous, I think.
> The story will continue elsewhere, and I think I'll follow it, though
> I still find the way Strnad and Fujitake mix humor and drama
> somewhat unnerving.  Sorry to see this book go...

Well, it's not really *going*. It's being transferred to Fantagraphics
Upstart Comics line, and instead of one continuous title, it will appear
as a series of mini-series (somewhat like First is doing for the Moorcock
adaptations).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM