[net.comics] Dark Knight dedication

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (03/20/86)

> From:	Navajo!yeff

> In the front of Dark Knight Returns, it says:
>
> "Dedicated to Will Jungkuntz
> 1955-1985"
>
> anyone know anything about this??

Will Jungkuntz was a comic writer/artist who recently died of a heart attack.
His first appearance in the "mainstream" comics (I can't vouch for under-
grounds), to my knowledge, was with a series called "Blood 'n' Gutz" in the
latest incarnation of Marvel's SAVAGE TALES. The only other work of his I'm
familiar with is a Captain America story in either the latest or the next-to-
latest MARVEL FANFARE. That issue of FANFARE contains a brief eulogy by Al
Milgrom in his "Editori-Al" on the inside front cover.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM