[net.comics] Fantastic Four

sds5044@ritcv.UUCP (03/18/86)

In article <196@riacs.ARPA> algol@riacs.ARPA (A structured language) writes:

>How did the Fantastic Four travel back in time to 1936?  Also, does
>anyone know what has happened to Reed Richards?

	Don't worry.  Byrne has one winner of an explanation lined up.

weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) (03/20/86)

In article <9457@ritcv.UUCP> sds5044@ritcv.UUCP (PUT YOUR NAME HERE) writes:
>In article <196@riacs.ARPA> algol@riacs.ARPA (A structured language) writes:
>>
>>How did the Fantastic Four travel back in time to 1936?  Also, does
>>anyone know what has happened to Reed Richards?
>
>	Don't worry.  Byrne has one winner of an explanation lined up.
		      ^^^^^
I thought Byrne was quitting FF.  Reed Richards was the unidentified
balloon at the end of the recent issue where he was "killed".  Winner
of an explanation?  Gag me with a mysterious cosmic ray.

ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (03/20/86)

> From:	riacs!algol

> How did the Fantastic Four travel back in time to 1936?  Also, does
> anyone know what has happened to Reed Richards?

Well, isn't that what we'd *all* like to know? Presumably, the answers will
appear in the next issue or two.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM