[net.garden] flea beetles

larue (05/10/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Tue, 10-May-83 11:58:53 EDT

      Does anyone know of a good organic method for keeping
      flea beetles from devouring radishes, turnips, etc.?
      (They are little shiny black things (like beetles) which
      hop around (like fleas). They eat little holes all over the
      leaves.)

      I know that rotenone works, but I'd like to take care of
      the problem without pesticides.

      Thanks!
			      Martha LaRue

                              ucbvax!hplabs!hao!larue