[net.music] SAGA

kumpf@daemen.UUCP (Chumley J. Walrus) (11/15/85)

*** THIS LINE COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE ***

    Well, I just saw the new saga lp on CD last night. I believe it is DDD
but I'm not sure. You can't tell on 99% of them. I also picked up the new
ZZ Top album on CD. Just thought you would like to know whats new in CD's.

  Also I heard this on Toronto's Q107 a few weeks back. They asked Saga
how they got their name. Their response.

 We took "a gas" and spelled it backwards. So now you know.

  And on Entertainment Tonight, they interviewed AC/DC (one of the best
in the buisness), and asked if their name meant "Anti Christ/Devils Child".

 Angus Young replied, It was written on the back of my sisters sewing
machine, and it means power.

                                         Chumley J.
Address:                  15 Liberty Terrace
Town,State,Zip Code:      Cheektowaga,New York 14215
Phone:                    (716) 836-0203
UUCP:                     canisius \
                             kitty  >!daemen!kumpf
                           sunybcs /

andrew@grkermi.UUCP (Andrew W. Rogers) (11/21/85)

In article <1397@daemen.UUCP> kumpf@daemen.UUCP (Chumley J. Walrus) writes:
Article 10211 of net.music:

>  Also I heard this on Toronto's Q107 a few weeks back. They asked Saga
>how they got their name. Their response.
>
> We took "a gas" and spelled it backwards. So now you know.

I haven't heard anyone say "a gas" in at least 15 years - do Canadians still
use that expression?  At least they didn't name themselves after the college
food service...

>  And on Entertainment Tonight, they interviewed AC/DC (one of the best
>in the business), and asked if their name meant "Anti Christ/Devils Child".

Of course it does!  And KISS stands for "Kids In Satan's Service", and "Ronald
Wilson Reagan" is numerologically equivalent to 666, the Number Of The Beast!

AWR