[net.garden] Online Gardener

hart@decvax.UUCP (Rich Hart) (09/19/86)

The Online Gardener is an 8 to 10 page bimonthly newsletter
that covers computer aided gardening: software reviews, new product listings
and general discussion of both hardware and software applications (from
using your home computer to robotics in the fields!).

This newsletter has been around for about a year and a half and has just been
taken over by a new publisher, Gordon Peery who is a freelance writer and
avid piano player for the local contra dances.

Gordon is particularly anxious to hear from people sharing his interests
in computers and gardening. If you are aware of electronic bulletin
boards covering gardening, besides netnews, he would be particularly
pleased to hear from you.

Gordon does not have easy access to netnews!!!!

Please use Snail-Mail to contact him directly:

      Online Gardener
      Nelson Village
      Munsonville, New Hampshire 03457

I recently reviewed a copy of the Online Gardner and it looks to
be quite promising!

Rich Hart
decvax!hart

lat@druil.UUCP (TepperL) (09/29/86)

In article <252@decvax.UUCP>, hart@decvax.UUCP writes:
> This newsletter has been around for about a year and a half and has just been
> taken over by a new publisher, Gordon Peery who is a freelance writer and
> avid piano player for the local contra dances.
                                  ^^^^^^
Please, lets keep the politics out of net.garden. :-)
Would you mind telling us just what a contra dance is?
--
Larry Tepper	    {ihnp4 | allegra}!drutx!druil!lat	+1-303-538-1759