   Date: Wed 12 Dec 84 10:31:59-PST
   From: Jock Mackinlay <JOCK@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
   Subject: Brian Reid on Cleaning Bicycle Parts
   To: su-bboards@SU-SCORE.ARPA

   This is the best I have seen in quite a while - Jock

   -------------------------------------
   Date: 7 Dec 84 13:36:57 PST
   From: PolleZ.pa@XEROX.ARPA
   To: jock@SU-SCORE.ARPA

   In case this essay hasn't made it to Stanford BBoards, it's WONDERFUL!
   The scientific method applied to our daily lives...  [P.S. I think you
   should post it if it isn't there.]

   --------------------------------------
   Date:  7 Dec 84 09:58:32 PST (Friday)
   From: Ayers.PA
   To: Lighthearted^

   This one is REALLY too good to be buried in a digest.

   Date:  6 Dec 84 23:17:06 PST (Thursday)
   From: Trow.pa
   Subject: net.bicycle.freewheel.cleaning: a reprise
   To: Bikers^, Bikers^.es, Bikers^.henr

   This one is too good to be buried in a digest.

   From: reid@Glacier.ARPA
   Date: Thu, 6-Dec-84 00:42:44 PST

   As avid readers of this group may remember, we had a big row about cleaning
   freewheels this summer...
--
                                                           --Steve Correll
sjc@s1-c.ARPA, ...!decvax!decwrl!mordor!sjc, or ...!ucbvax!dual!mordor!sjc

reid@Glacier.ARPA (12/21/84)

> 					 the Stanfordites and Stanford
> alumni, crying "Victory!", have hoisted Brian atop their shoulders and
> are bearing him off the field.

Three of them are now in the hospital with hernias (after all, I weigh 250
pounds.....)