[can.jobs] Software Engineer Position

magi@deepthot.UUCP (David Wiseman) (09/27/85)

Attention all Software Engineers or Systems people with 2 or more
years of UN*X experience. Our client is keenly interested in:

	a) Developing an IBM interface (Engineers or experienced
		h/w people)

	b) Integrated Office Support Systems (Development, Support,
		Installations).

Location: Toronto and/or Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Salary:   $25.000 to $50,000 (cdn)

Please call Jim Allen to inquire or express your interest.

	Allen Personnel Services
	Executive House,
	362 Dundas Street, Suite 104
	London Ontario N6B 1V8 Canada
	(519) 672-7040
Subject: Software Engineer Position
Newsgroups: net.jobs can.jobs ont.jobs

--
Posted by: magi	(David Wiseman @ UWO Comp Sci, London Canada)
    Please don't contact me. I don't know anything more.