[net.analog] re an observation

kgdykes@watbun.UUCP (01/29/85)

> From: jeff@abnji.UUCP (jeff)
> 	This newsgroup has been quiet lately. Does this mean that
> 	1) We all believe in capacitors >1 farad ?
> 	2) Batteries are not capacitors ?
> 	3) We have designed all the power supplies the world needs ?
> 	4) We are all quiet and shy people ?
>

> 				an EE employed as a programmer,
> 				Jeff Skot at ATT IS
> 				..!abnji!jeff

Actually, the distribution of this group is controlled by DIGITAL components
and the huge volumes of traffic have been mysteriously lost.

              - Ken Dykes
                Software Development Group, U. of Waterloo
                Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.  N2L 3G1
                {clyde,utzoo}!watmum!watmath!water!watbun!kgdykes

ps:
 1) I believe in mother and apple pie.
 2) NOT capacitors? isnt NOT some sort of digital logic concept... :-)
 3) Yup, were working on building them this week.
 4) people? you mean you are one of those BIOLOGICAL analog systems, ugh!