[net.analog] Enough already!

white@cogito.dec.com (08/05/86)

> Newsgroups: net.analog,net.arch,net.dcom
> Subject: DSP56200 Cascadable Adaptive FIR Filter Chip Technical Description

>   CASCADABLE ADAPTIVE  FINITE  IMPULSE  RESPONSE  DIGITAL FILTER

>          This document provides a technical summary of  the
>     DSP56200, a Cascadable Adaptive Finite Impulse Response
	.
	.
	.
      1400 lines of data sheet deleted
	.
	.
	.

OK,OK enough!  Hey, is this really of enough interest to chew up as much
net bandwidth/storage as it took?  My local Motorola sales reps are quite
good, if I need info like this I can get it from them (or a databook I
got through them).

I appreciate the motivation, but...

Bob White
Digital Equipment Corporation