[net.lang.st80] Allan Borning and ThingLab

nabiel@erix.UUCP (Nabiel Elshiewy) (06/11/85)

In article <1417@shark.UUCP> brucec@shark.UUCP writes:

>Does anyone out there have an e-mail address or phone number for Allan
>Borning, the developer of ThingLab?  I want to find out what has been
>happening with it since he wrote the paper for ACM Communications.  In
>particular, I have been told that he has ported ThingLab to Smalltalk-80, and
>I want to find out if there are any plans to distribute that.
>
>If you don't have a pointer to Borning, but do know something about the
>status of ThingLab, please reply also.  I will lose access to the net for
>some time after 6/14/85, so please reply soon.
>
> Bruce Cohen

Please let me also know. I am very interested.

	nabiel@erix.uucp
or
(...!decvax!mcvax!enea!erix!nabiel)

Snail Mail : Nabiel Elshiewy
             Computer Science Laboratory
             TN/XT/DU
             Telefonab L M Ericsson
             S-126 25 Stockholm, Sweden.

georg@unido.UUCP (06/20/85)

Yesterday I got SMALLTALK Newsletter 6. It says: ThingLab is available
at $50 for any Machine covered by a standard Version 2 Smalltalk-80
Virtual Image License from

	Thinglab
	Systems Concept Laboratory
	Xerox PARC
	3333 Coote Hill Road
	Palo Alto, CA 94304

Georg Heeg, University of Dortmund, W. Germany
(georg@unido.uucp)